ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eating in Central London is very affordable.

Many of my friends have a belief that when they are in Europe, the cheapest food they would go for a meal is at fast food outlets.  I would recommend otherwise.  Look around for hot meals at Gastropubs, they are delicious and very affordable.

Even in Central London, you can find fairly affordable hot meals where usually a drink in included.   Check them out when you are in London.

This restaurant is situated in Leicester Square.  You must go for UK's #1 favorite dish, the Chicken Tikka Masala.  At this restaurant, it is only £6.95, a hot curry meal with rice and a pint of beer.

This is a chain gastropub in the suburb of London.  Usually, a hot meal comes complete with a bottle of wine (when you buy 2 main meals) or a pint of beer when you have single orders.  This deal has always been available these past few years I have been in London.  Even when I was in Edinburgh, this offer is also popular there.  It just shows that all over England, it is affordable for a hot meal and a proper place to eat.

The price for lunch may be a little high for some but the it is served with huge portion.  I would advise two to share then order an additional drink and a side dish or an appetizer.  That would be economical.

No comments: