ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Hampi, India


Wow! I am so excited, I am going to Puttaparti, India again in January 2007. This time we will be spending more days in Hampi. It is an ancient site, written on a website : "Hampi the 14th century capital city of the Vijayanagara Empire lies in the Deccan heartland,in the state of Karnataka. Hampi is situated at 74 kms from the city Bellary and 13 km from Hospet city in Karnataka. The ruins of Vijayanagar Empire in and around the village of Hampi are spread over an area of more than 26 sq kms. They are one of the most fascinating historical sites in Southern India. The best time to visit Hampi is from October to March." This is also the site where Jackie Chan filmed his movie "The Myth", remember the place where there was a commotion when the famous levitation Yogi fell off the roof of the temple when Jackie and his sidekick accidentally destroyed a levitated sarchophagus. Yeah, that is the ancient site you see in the pics above.

And I am going there right in the middle of the best months. The photos above were the ones I took when I was there in Jan 2006. I love the sites. Especially the temples, they are awesome.

There were lots of spiritual revelation for me. There were experiences from the deeper sense of my being. It brings me to realise more about Love and what it compasses!!

Great feelings!! Check it out when you next want to visit India. It is worth the journey!!

No comments: