ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Manila I know.

Manila.  More than two decades ago, I used to get free magazines about Marketing, PR and Advertising directly from Manila.  I used to subscribe to their marketing ideas published extensively in various professional reading materials.  Then one day, they stopped arriving at my door step.  I did not know why the magazines stopped publication.  For many years later, I went to Manila and walked the streets and felt for the first time, why the people were the cream de la creme of the world of Marketing genius.  The people are vibrant, hard working, smart, they just love to play, have fun and lots of music.  That makes the city vibrates with the energy of creation.   I just love it.

Look at their most popular means of transport.  See how creative the Jeepneys are painted.  It is a great collage for a big piece of artwork.

Jeepney in Manila, a popular means of public transport.

Jeepney, the culture of Manila.

Jeepney, anywhere, anyway.

A beautifully decorated Jeepney plying the busy roads in Manila.

No comments: