ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Les Miserables, London


I think I have watched Les Miserable 3 times in London. One of my favourite past times in London is to hang around Leicester Square until late evening to shop and get half price ticket to Theater Shows. That is one of the reasons why I keep going back to London. The experience of watching actors on stage performing their role is very captivating. The stage designs are phenomenal, somewhat awestruck most of the time. You will understand why shows like this can run for 14 years with more than 200 performances in a year. Don't watch it, experience it, you will fall for the characters and plot. I love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading your blog. Keep up with the good work.

I also have my own blog: http://qqchinchin.spaces.live.com/

You are welcome to view it and suggest some recommendations for improvement.

I have created some links to my friends' blog, some of whom also travel extensively.