ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Breathtaking Machu Picchu, Peru


This is Machu Picchu, Peru. A very breathtaking site. Firstly, air is thin, secondly, this has tropical climate, just like the mountains in Malaysia, even the vegetation here is montane forest, not like the dry and desert sand type the rest of Peru has. Strangely, this is the only place in Peru that I can wear bermuda pants and walk in sandals. Posted by Picasa

No comments: