ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Wandering in London


I like to wander in London downtown. Especially when you are looking for books, all sorts of books - go to Charing Cross. It is one way of going through good bargains for old, out of print books. Also, you will find to your delights, books at better bargains. I have been to London so many times and yet I keep on going back. Just walking on the streets feel like home. Is it because I was brought up reading Enid Blyton? Remember The Secret Seven meeting with tea and muffins, and the George's (Georgina's, she likes being a boy, so she likes to be called George) dog, what's its name? And I read Agatha Christie's so many writings, I immerse in its settings too.

No comments: