ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Charing Cross - books haven, London


Here, in the middle of Charing Cross, London, you will find big bookstores such as Foyles and across the street, Borders. Walk down the street, you will find rows and rows of bookshops offering all sorts of books. I usually will spend the whole day here. Walk down another road, turn the corner and you come to Soho and Leicester Square. But weather in London is very unpredictable. You see it is blue sky now, half an hour later, it drizzles. So, bringing umbrella with you wherever you go during winter is safest deal. Most times, felt so cold, my fingers numbed, so, there is another reason why I run into a bookshop - heater!!

No comments: