ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Exciting Food Eatery, MaBoonKong, Bangkok


Now, one thing I really don't understand. What did our Malaysian govt do with our signature Malaysian foods? This food eatery in MBK shopping mall, Bangkok, featured so many countries' cuisine. They have Vietnamese, Japanese, Italian etc, and Singapore........wa-lau-eh, Singapore wok-mee???? I walked around trying to find Malaysian's satay, nyonya food or even our humble Penang laksa - NOT listed. Hmmmm........good, now it is my opportunity to introduce Malaysian foods to the world. Next time, you will see pictures of Bak Kut Teh, Sarawak laksa, Penang laksa and our very own food "fare". Lets get together to give the world what we have - great food-love affair!!

No comments: