ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Collage my pictures

I am trying a new photo software, and found that the collage effect is so refreshing. So, just to show everyone some of my photos taken while I was trekking close to Annapurna Range of mountains in Nepal. It was in the month of February, still very cold. The sceneries were breathtaking. I stayed with the local farmers while on my way up the range. No foreigners have been here because I was actually following my guide to him home at 7000 feet above sea level. On the way, I met with so many locals who showed me their houses, and invited me to tea and some even invited me to have dinner with them. The higher I go, the more remote the houses. Until when I reach my guide's house, I have to stay on top of a buffalo shack. Will show you guys more of my adventure later. In the meantime, this is a photo story. Let me know how you like my photo collage. Leave a comment here. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good. Is the photo software freely available in the internet?