ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hot Stone Massage - Ayurvedic style

"In the process of getting some distance between yourself and your work, and relaxing into that space, you are inviting divine intervention into your activity. " Dr Wayne Dyer





It was 3.00pm, a very chirpy Wednesday afternoon in Kuala Lumpur. Most of my friends are at work trying to hit datelines and presurised under a capable but demanding boss.

Since everyone is busy, I just thought I will have a massage. Someone told me about this wonderful Ayurveda healing centre amidst the hip-joints of Bangsar where some bungalows facing Jalan Maarof are now being turned into beautifully interior-decorated shops. And there stand out a posh Ayurveda healing centre called Samkkya.

I took this photo with the COO of Samkkya, Mr Jeyathevan. Samkkya has probably the best therapists from Sounthern India (Bangalore to be exact) where they do all sorts of Ayurveda healing like Ayurveda massage, Yoga-Pranayama Therapy, Banana Leaf Bath and many more very exotic names to call.

I went in for the Hot Stone Massage. It is not like those normal spa hot stone treatment where they just place hot stones on the body. The well-trained and very experienced therapist used the hot stones, hold them in his hands and rub your pressure points with them. The heat from the stones made it a very therapeutic and relaxing experience for me. This is the first time I slept during a massage. I don't sleep, because I want to always enjoy the Touch, every moment of the flesh and muscles being pampered and caressed is a pristine and primal feeling of the love-seeking soul. So nice and with the hot stones, so warm and cuddly!! For the first time, I fell asleep.

Enjoy it, check them out at Samkkya.

No comments: