ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Lifestyle - is about sharing good times with friends

Enlightening time in Puttaparthi, Bangalore, India with my 2 business Rich Partners, Mui Seng (left) and Cyndy Ban (right). Lifestyle is about sharing good things and good times with friends. When I discovered, to my amazement, that doing business can be so much fun, no hassle and stree-free, I began to share this discovery with my friends. And when I understood about inner works and inner peace, about being a spiritual being having a human experience rather than a human being having a spiritual experience, I also enthusiastically tell my friends about it. It is just like watching a favourite movie and you want your friends to come along. So, when I went in search for a product to start my business with, I found freeze dried fruits & vegetables, 20 kinds in a sachet for only RM2.50. Naturally, I was excited and started building my business network all over Malaysia. As we progressed, we made so many new contacts and acquintances that when we found ways to inner peace, we get everyone to experience it as well. And there we were in India for a 12-day enlightening trip to Sai Baba Ashram in January 2006. It was a jolt-in-the-soul kinda euphoric excitement, we know it is the route to remembering!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: