ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Design A Lifestyle


“Style is as unique and nontransferable and perfectly personal as a fingerprint. It is wise to take time to develop one’s own way of being, increasing those things one does well and eliminating the elements in one’s character which can hinder and diminish the good personality.” Dr Maya Angelou, renowned poet, author, actress.

Since I know the
Science of Nutritional Immunology and the excellent products through Dr Chen’s informative talks, I designed myself a Lifestyle. A lifestyle that is so unique to me that it takes shape as natural as breathing.

Like most people under employment or in your own business, you wake up at 6.30am to prepare yourself to go to work. I do exactly that too. I wake up at 6.30am, I recharge immediately with a rejuvenating meditation, going within to remember peace. "Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven........" then, I go for my exercise by 7.30am. After that, I have my breakfast with fresh fruits. I dress up neatly with an empowering-colored tie, executive long-sleeve shirt and a pair of well-pressed slacks, roll a watch into my wrist, button up my sleeve, adjust my tie and start my usual weekday’s lifestyle at 9am – just like you.

While you take a jam-packed road to work, I start rolling in my calls at home. I have a fax machine, a pc, my reliable handphone – all at home. I start to make appointments to see my friends and business partners at 9am, just like you – but I do it at home. Then I will go out to meet them for lunch, for tea or just to meet up and chat. I meet them during office hours. I do overtime occasionally, and sometime, I am home by 4.30pm to cook a sumptuous meal – just like you do.

Think about it, am I not doing the same thing as an employee, a business owner, or a company salesman? The big difference is that I have a Lifestyle. I can do all the things I want, with the time I have and still get paid for it. You may be just doing a business – but I am building a network, a financial asset.

On this journey to becoming a Diamond Master has given me plenty of time to freely explore what Dr Maya Angelou puts in perspective : I am wise to take time to develop my own way of being and increasing those things I do well – and I have a Lifestyle to attest to it.

And as I grow, let me be of service to you and let me be The service to mankind!

No comments: