ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in warm and sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


I am in the mood for Christmas since last Saturday. I just went to some shopping centres in town and spent my whole day browsing at beautiful things. The atmosphere was so buzzing with happennings, people buying gifts for loved ones, shops brightly lit and everyone is beaming with smiles, so giving and happy. Amidst all the buzzing around, yet I felt blissful and serene. Looking at a somewhat 50-year old man holding his wife's hand watching the fairies dancing in the centre court at Mid Valley, I could see from his facial expression, he loved it, he smiled all the time until the show ends. Hmmm....such a loving expression!!

The picture on top is taken from Pavillion, the newest shopping mall in KL city centre and the bottom pic is taken from centre court Mid Valley, the largest shopping mall in KL. Both giving us the spirit of Christmas at its best. I am very amazed at Mid Valley's decoration, I notice that they run on a very different theme from the rest of the shopping malls. Instead of just building a huge christmas tree, they did a fairyland, with elfs and little flower buds. So extraordinary and so magical!! I was 100% immersed in the fairyland, like little kids being in awe with every tiny things that could spred its wings....

Merry Christmas everyone!! Love you to the vastness of the ocean!!
Have an amazing New Year 2008!!

No comments: