ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Your Biography is Your Biology

"Your Biography is Your Biology." Caroline Myss, Anatomy of the Spirit

I have read many books by Caroline Myss. I started reading her books when I got my hands on one entitled "Anatomy of the Spirit". Then I got another one entitled "Why We Don't Heal and How We Can". After that, I found another book also by Caroline entitled "Sacred Contract". All 3 books tell us about what we were meant to be but didn't. We were meant to be powerful and know how to heal ourselves, but we didn't. We were meant to live a happy and rewarding lives but we didn't. We were meant to co-create loving and joyful relationships, but we didn't. So, the silence from all the hidden fears such as anger, depression, jealousy etc will somehow gets blown up and became cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, joint-pains and so on.

I love the way Caroline puts it : "Your Biography is Your Biology"; which simply means that if I had cancer, that is my "biology", so I should go back and look seriously at my "biography" and heal it from there. That is the cause of all that surfaced. There are a lot of real study cases in her books where I can relate because I see it in myself too. Before any degenerative health matters turn up in my "biology", I better spruce up and re-write my "biography". Am I too stressed up? Am I angry over a phone call? Do I make judgment about selling? Am I seeking approval for things my heart yearns to do? Am I conforming to society because I am afraid of being left alone? So, I work on these issues everyday to be The Peace I am seeking.

Recently I saw some of her CD collections at MPH. There were a few where she read from her 3 books. I am amazed to find that she has another few collections which she recorded in front of live audiences. And the subject she expounds is very simple yet very profound. One such subject is Self-Esteem.

The 2 CD collections, one is on the subject of Self Esteem. The other is about Essential Guides for Healers. Each of this collection contains 4 CDs and they each run a 5-hour lecture.

I have listened to the 1st one "Self Esteem - Your Fundamental Power" and this is what I got in my own words :

  • When you walk into a boutique, your self-esteem is already hanging on the rack, shouting at you to get it. (means, what your self-esteem is, you will choose the dress and colour and look of the choice of your "self-esteem".)
  • Her definition of self esteem : Self Esteem is Your Spirit in Action!!
  • When everyone has high self esteem, we will not need to have wars and take over countries to fill the void.

Well, I have listened to the CD once, I am going through them a few more times, as I picked up the notes, I will write what come to my mind then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading one of her books too. The title is "Anatomy of the Spirit".