ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sweet Souffle, Bangkok


I was in MBK (I think it is short for MaBoonKong) shopping mall, Bangkok. It was one of the most modern and sophisticated eating outlets I have been. As you walk in, there are 2 beautiful Thai girls handing you a "credit card" with 2,000 baht to spend. All the eatery counters here are very well lit and each has an LCD screen where your purchases are punched in and your "credit card" is credited with the food your ordered. After your makan, you walk out of the place where there are cashiers, then you pay what is on the computer screen when they insert your "credit card" into the slot. Cool-eh?? I am having souffle with Italian coffee, this is an Italian dessert joint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jinn, found your blog when I was surfing. So impressed with your blog, it's nicely lay out, and enjoying reading your blog specially all the travel experience. Inspired me to travel too...

my contact: shizuka18@hotmail.com