ABOUT ME, BRIEFLY


ABOUT THAM CHEE WAH, BRIEFLY

I have redefined retirement at age 23. I have a lifestyle where I do the things I like, with the time I have and still get paid for it. I designed my freedom these two decades, traveling to more than 40 countries. I run a successful business doing consulting works as a Corporate Writer, Corporate Emcee, Event Producer and a Workshop Facilitator. I am also a talk-show host on an Internet Radio station with two programs "A Course In Miracles for Work-Life" and "Freedom Speaks". Life is Healthy, Rich & FREE! You can design this lifestyle according to your willingness. I hope mine will inspire you to achieve that freedom too.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shanghai - Lifestyle is working joyfully and peacefully



"Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results." James Allen, As A Man Thinketh


I started my business in Interior Design. I worked at it for 11 years, we did very well. I had the time and I was financially sound to realise my dream - to travel around the world. But yet something stirred inside me that I felt like an oaktree used only to make chopsticks. That was a real waste.
I was potentially underused. Although I was very good in sales and having really good PR closing many contracts, I still felt there was something wrong. That feeling was more intense when I started to wake up at 8am then dragged myself to work at 10.30am. The feeling of such negativity actually had to do with debt collection. It hindered my creativity, and I wasn't myself, I felt trapped, not free. I got to get out, lest I will die in my youth. I knew I have another 40 or perhaps 60 more years to live and I didn't want to live a single day without zest. I called it quits after 11 years. I took one year sabbatical. I had so much time to myself I travelled to Eqypt and the USA, I polished up my culinary skills, I exercised more and I did a lot of work as the Area Governor for Toastmasters Clubs. That was my most profound discovery of myself. Amazing as it turned out, I found that I was given more opportunities to express my inner potential. That was when I found a business in a product which is truly universal - the Science of Nutritional Immunology. As I progress these 5 years, I begin to know that doing a successful business can be Rich and Free, best of all I learnt about being healthy. As I soared in great success, I realised that I can even share this success with my other Rich Partners. These photos were taken in Shanghai where my Rich Partners enjoyed the trip with me - Vivian, Pat, Mui Seng and Cyndy. We had a really great time savoring Shanghai delicacies and ultimately shopping stole the limelight. Life now is incredibly satisfying and truly FREE!!

No comments: